[pypy-dev] pyprocessing/multiprocessing

Gary Robinson grobinson at flyfi.com
Sat Nov 21 15:35:02 CET 2009

OK, thanks for the confirmation that it's not working yet, and letting me know what it would take!

I wish we had the resources to take on the task of converting it to RPython, but there's no way at this point. :)   I'm using pyprocessing with unladen swallow now and it works fine but for the kinds of things we're doing (mathy floating point stuff) I'd expect more speed from PyPy...

--

Gary Robinson
CTO
grobinson at flyfi.com