[pypy-dev] question on rpython stack reconstruction feature

alan yung yung2.alan at gmail.com
Thu May 28 22:10:15 CEST 2009

Hi,

Thanks and sorry about the link.

The right link is http://paste.pocoo.org/show/119296/ this.

What I'm trying to do there is this:

In the freeze() function, I want to stop executing the current python
function, and copy the (python) frame stack, and unroll the python frame
stack *and* interpreter level stack frame.

In the resume() function, I want to continue executing the python function
copied in freeze() function and reconstruct interpreter level stack using
resume_state_create() and resume_state_invoke() function.