[pypy-dev] [pypy-svn] r66656 - pypy/branch/pyjitpl5/pypy/jit/metainterp

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Tue Jul 28 11:45:30 CEST 2009

Hi Anto,

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 09:47:08PM +0200, Antonio Cuni wrote:
> in case you don't know, there is already code that serves this purpose, in
> backend.support.AbstractLogger (used by both x86 and cli backend);

Right, I kind of forgot.  My purpose here was to dump the loop *before*
it goes through optimization, but I guess I could just have imported
from backend.support.

> (btw, it would be nice to have a graphical
> viewer for it... hint hint :-)).

You may know about backend.x86.viewcode, but this one is only a
graphical viewer for the other log file produced by x86, i.e. the
assembler.  So, yes :-)

A bientot,

Armin.