[pypy-dev] mentoring by proxy?

inhahe inhahe at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 21:19:16 CEST 2009

Hi, I overheard on the irc channel about 'mentoring', where someone who
knows pypy acts as a mentor to bring someone else into deep knowledge of it,
i'm assuming so they can work on pypy.   i'm not asking for a personal
mentor, because there's not a really big chance i'll be working on it, but
i'm curious to know.  so, i was wondering whether there's any archives/logs
(maybe someone can upload me some if they're not on the 'net) of complete
mentoring back-and-forths (or possibly tutorials) for me to go over.
thanks.