[pypy-dev] master thesis with pypy

Severin seob at gmx.ch
Wed Sep 3 11:31:01 CEST 2008

safethread sound like something interesting. are there already any safthread
ideas in pypy?
In general, working on GILless ideas sounds more interesting than doing
something on multiprocess framworks.

It's a master thesis, that means there is room for experimental stuff, but
in the end half a year is quite short, so the room is limited again :)

was there any attempt to remove the GIL in pypy so far?

--
Severin