[pypy-dev] PyPy under FreeBSD 7

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 10:22:31 CET 2008

There is no reasonable, reliable way of getting errno under different
operating systems. That's why we introduced per-system hack at the
very bottom of ll2ctypes that tries to get errno. Can you think about
a way to do it on FreeBSD? There is also nice, generic way to do it on
top of python2.6, if you're up to trying it on it, I can provide the
fix (it's not implemented yet).

Cheers,
fijal