[pypy-dev] scheme interpreter [status report]

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Sat Aug 18 17:30:01 CEST 2007

>> What's next?
>> I will probably mysteriously disappear and became grave-digger or
>> hermit. Never touch computer again and live happily ever after ;-).

This sort of peace is good for 2 weeks, a month, even a year in
severe  burn-out cases.  UNless you plan on being struck by
lightning on your vacation in the hermitage or graveyard,
I would expect the technical world to grab its claw around
you once again.  Know that you are welcome here whenever this
happens. :-)

Laura