[pypy-dev] benchmarking pypy with pybench

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Mon Oct 9 12:42:07 CEST 2006

On Saturday 07 October 2006 04:15, Carl Friedrich Bolz wrote:
> PyPy has a unicodedata module, it is not compiled in by default, though.
> It's not clear to me why the platform module does not work, though.

'platform.py' also doesn't work with IronPython. I posted a patch on SF for
this - www.python.org/sf/1563842
There's another patch with pybench fixes for IronPython that might be related.
Don't have the patch# right now.

Making it work with pypy is probably worthwhile, too. Someone working on the
project might want to add a note to the patch.