[pypy-dev] suggestion of next pypy-sync meeting topics

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Tue Mar 21 01:41:12 CET 2006

Hi all,

here are suggestions for the next pypy-sync topics.
Please correct/comment if i missed information (i was
busy and around in the US the last weeks).

- status of Tokyo Sprint planning and content
  announcement?  details?

- planning the next releases and their content
  (at least start the discussion)

- everyone: stating blockers and your perceiption of
  main problems/challenges with current development

- publishing (some of) our Translation papers at
  a non-python conference: where/when what is possible
  for this year? who goes for it?

Maybe it makes sense to go for such a collection and
pre-dicussion of issues before each pypy-sync meeting?
Who is going to moderate it btw?  I am somewhat reluctant
(because of over-busy-ness) to do it this or the next
week but could do it afterwards i think.

feedback welcome - i don't mind discussion here but
i think we should nevertheless go for conclusions
at the pypy-sync meeting because it's hard to reach
consensus via email :)

cheers

    holger