Fwd: [pypy-dev] Comparing PyPy with CLR

Jiwon Seo seojiwon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 21:22:26 CET 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jiwon Seo <seojiwon at gmail.com>
Date: Mar 7, 2006 12:22 PM
Subject: Re: [pypy-dev] Comparing PyPy with CLR
To: Laura Creighton <lac at strakt.com>

Oh, I live in California now (been here for five months :) Maybe next time.

Anyway, I'm thinking of making a research proposal related to PyPy,
and see if any professor likes it. So, if anyone has some thought
about what I said, please tell me. Or, if there is some good research
project for PyPy (other than multi languial support that I talked
about) please let me know. I don't know if we've got any professor
who's interested in it, but I'll figure out. :)

-Jiwon