[pypy-dev] difference between py.py and pypy-c

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Wed Apr 26 21:33:35 CEST 2006

Hi Stephan,

On Sun, Apr 23, 2006 at 01:57:45PM +0200, Stephan Diehl wrote:
> I found another difference in bahaviour between py.py and pypy-c with my set
> implementation enabled.

Sorry for taking so long to investigate.  It turned out to be a bug
indirectly related to inlining, which caused wrong code to be generated.
In short the calls to _union_dict() with isupdate=True were inlined, and
the inlined version was incorrectly following the isupdate=False path...
It should be fixed now.

A bientot,

Armin.