[pypy-dev] Question on snake server test runs

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Tue Apr 25 15:06:42 CEST 2006

Hi Seo!

On Tue, Apr 25, 2006 at 19:37 +0900, Sanghyeon Seo wrote:
> http://snake.cs.uni-duesseldorf.de/pypytest/summary.html
>
> I added a py.test option to pretty-print Common Lisp source files, and
> tests on snake server started to fail.

you are definining the new option in pypy/translator/cl/conftest.py
but this file is not considered for global py.test runs.  Considering
all conftest.py files recursively in a tree would mean that
even for a "py.test --help" you would have to wait too long.

The alternative is to allow a conftest.py file to specify
a list of relative "dependent" conftest.py files so that
we can get rid of this problem.  For now, you could just
move your extra option to the more global pypy/conftest.py.

best,

    holger