[pypy-dev] sync-meeting 05/10/06

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Thu Oct 6 10:55:12 CEST 2005

Hi colleagues,

about today's sync meeting:

Holger is probably not joining since he is setting up in Paris.

Bea asked to add the following topic:

> Since we have 3 "newcomers" as well as possible Logilab staff being
> interested (they are planning to have others working in wp 9,10) we should
> put some effort into the start up tutorial on the 10th (we also need to do
> presentations and goals - then tutorials and planned work)....
>
> Could you discuss this on the next sync-meeting - who does it and what to
> focus on?
>
> Also - in the upcoming consortium meeting we are to talk about phase 2 and
> plan the work. I am thinking that this shouldnt be discussed in that kind
> of meeting - rather a more informal technical one....what do you think?

Regular topics
--------------

* activity reports (3 prepared lines of info)
* resolve conflicts/blockers

Here is my draft proposal of

Topics of the week
------------------

Tutorial on the 10th of October

     Who does it, and what to focus on?

Marketing (left from last meeting, copied here)

     As a derivative of a previous topic ("making money"), I am trying
to get some danish technical magazines to write about pypy. It occured
to me that maybe we should make a press release when we pass a milestone
next time.

Please add/correct as you see fit.

Sorry about this late announcement, we have the house full of guests,
my wife's anniversary.

ciao - chris