[pypy-dev] Problems with includes in translating the interpreter

Elmo Mäntynen elmo13 at jippii.fi
Sat Oct 1 23:57:58 CEST 2005

Compilation stopped and complained about not finding gc.h. Trying to
find a quick solution, I hardcoded /usr/include/gc to genc.py at line
108. With that I get an healthy looking >>>>. I don't think it should be
like that. I also get this warning, incase you have missed it:

"""
In file included from /usr/include/python2.4/Python.h:8,

                 from /home/drayko/Workfolder/Security/Python/cvs/pypy-dist/pypy/translator/c/src/g_prerequisite.h:12,

                 from testing_1.c:4:

/usr/include/python2.4/pyconfig.h:832:1: warning: "_POSIX_C_SOURCE" redefined

In file included from /usr/include/gc/gc.h:472,

                 from testing_1.c:2:

/usr/include/features.h:190:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
"""