[pypy-dev] Re: even more import analysis

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Sun Nov 6 16:53:14 CET 2005

On Fri, Oct 28, 2005 at 03:12:54PM +0100, Michael Hudson wrote:
> reporting/documenting and maybe, maybe automated refactoring rather
> than warning though -- in which light, have you used Bicycle Repair
> Man much?

It does work but for simple things only. Pylint has been trying to
detect code smells for a couple releases btw :)

Refactoring/optimising at AST level is something I would spend time
playing with based on pypy... if only I could find time.

--
Nicolas Chauvat

logilab.fr - services en informatique avancée et gestion de connaissances