[pypy-dev] hildesheim2 day 2 + 3 report / status

Ben.Young at risk.sungard.com Ben.Young at risk.sungard.com
Thu Jul 28 11:02:57 CEST 2005

Hi Holger,

It sounds like you are making great progress! I was just wondering when
would be a good time to report test failures, as I am currently getting
about 25 failing tests at the moment (on Windows cygwin)? I understand
that things are in a state of flux at the moment and will probably settle
down again after the sprint.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Ben