[pypy-dev] Build and test failures

Ben.Young at risk.sungard.com Ben.Young at risk.sungard.com
Wed Jul 13 11:03:28 CEST 2005

Thanks for that!

Unfortunately thats exposes a new problem, as there is a function called
RaiseException included by windows.h! Maybe all your macros should be
prefixed by PyPy_
or something.

It sounds like you are getting close to the translate_pypy target. Would
it be possible for you to give a summary of the problems you appear to be
having with the PBC code (as evidenced by some of the commit messages)?
I'm just interested in what the problem appears to be, and whether it's
just something you're going to have to live with, or if there is an
architectural solution?

I don't really understand the PBC side of things. Is there a reason why
the object hierarchy can't just mirror the way CPython does it? Or would
that be too slow?

Thanks for all your help!

Cheers,
Ben