[pypy-dev] can you renumber roundup issues

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Wed Feb 9 13:18:32 CET 2005

If you sort by id you get the order: 1 11 12 2 3 4 55 58 59 6

which isn't what we want.  I also don't understand why there are gaps --
this is what you get when you sort grouped by 'milestone'
I would have expected 1 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... where are those guys? You get them
when you group by activity.  I don't think that I understand the 'group by'
feature at all.   can I make my own groups and my own search criteria?  I haven't
found a url that explains this yet, can you point me at it?

I figure adding 10,000 to every issue should do the trick.  I have too many
issues, but don't expect that we will have more than 99,999 of them.  Or
perhaps I am being optimistic?

Laura