[pypy-dev] src/pypy/translator/test and src/pypy/tool/test

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Tue Jul 6 09:59:11 CEST 2004

[Laura Creighton Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 05:39:20AM +0200]
> Where is the std/path that tool/udir.py wants?  The only std I can find is
> pypy/objspace/std/ but there is not file named path.py there ...

well, src/std/path/ should exist and be a directory.
you are not in some branch ("svn info" will tell), right?
And this is an unmodified pypy-src tree? Sorry for asking
these questions but as it works apparently for everybody
else i am kind of out of luck of guessing anything more sensible.

cheers,

    holger