[pypy-dev] Organizing Sprints.

Brian Dorsey briandorsey at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 06:14:23 CET 2004

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 16:09:24 +0100, holger krekel <hpk at trillke.net> wrote:
> And if anyone likes to help with organizing one of the sprints that would
> be very helpful as these events really form the foundation of the PyPy
> project and they are much more fun and easier to do if there are locals
> to interact with ...

Holger,

I'll happily volunteer to organize a sprint in the Seattle,
Washington, USA area if you all ever feel like heading out this way.
The Seattle Python Interest Group has had two fun, fairly small
sprints this year and we're planning on doing 2-4 next year as well.
We've been picking different projects to learn/work on each time, so
far.

Anyway, I know it's really far from you all, but if you're so
inclined, I'll be happy to help coordinate things on this end, and we
can likely pull a few more volunteers together from SEAPIG as well.
Oh, and there is some wonderful food in Seattle. ;)

Take care,
-Brian