[pypy-dev] talk needed at europython

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Mon Apr 26 14:33:25 CEST 2004

[Samuele Pedroni Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 01:35:59PM +0200]
> For sure I will register for the conference before the early-bird finish
> but I have no accomodation at the momement.

same here.  I guess when the first two/four people know their starting date
then we should just book the first room for a long time period. Please
everbody use and update:

    http://codespeak.net/moin/pypy/moin.cgi/SprintAttendants

I got some feedback from Christian, Alex, Laura, Jacob but they
haven't registered at the SprintAttendants page which would be
very helpful ... please everybody interested so far sign up
there ...

Of course, we still need to do a full announcement for the sprint
that goes at least to europython, c.l.py and python-dev lists.
I'll probably have some more time the next days and can draft up
something after talking to some people on IRC or so ...

But, most importantly, please note that unlike with all our previous
sprints we don't have a local person yet that helps us to determine
organization/accomodation details.  I guess that Laura and Jacob are and
will be pretty busy ... but maybe they can point us to a person that can
help with the local organization?  (it's just *so* much easier than
trying to prepare things from a foreign country)

cheers,

    holger