[pypy-dev] talk needed at europython

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Fri Apr 23 12:47:07 CEST 2004

There's a general expectation that there's going to be a talk on PyPy
at this year's EuroPython, so I think we should give (at least) one.

Provisional idea: title "PyPy: What it is, where it's going and how
we're going to pay for it", a 60 minute talk on the language track in
three 20 minute sections, possibly with a different speaker for each
section.

Thoughts?  If someone wants to give a more detailed talk on the whole
funding thing, that would be cool, but it probably wouldn't be on the
lanugage track...

Cheers,
mwh

--
  I think perhaps we should have electoral collages and construct
  our representatives entirely of little bits of cloth and papier