[pypy-dev] Re: from private mail out of discussion on building a communitypythion website

Stephan Deibel sdeibel at wingide.com
Fri Nov 21 06:00:54 CET 2003

Hi,

To get this discussion off this somewhat random list, and to get the
ball rolling, I've created a new mailing list for discussion and
development of an reStructuredText/docutils-based web/CMS framework:

I've also packaged up and released the source code that I've been working
on for reST-based web/CMS support:

http://wingide.com/opensource/restweb

Be warned, this is more for code reading than anything; it works quite
well but there is not out-of-the-box example; see README.txt for details.
My primary intention of dropping this out there is to get others to do the
same so we can figure out how to proceed on joint design and development
based on our collected ideas, code, and requirements.

Finally, note http://lino.sourceforge.net/webman.html is a related
project just announced on the docutils mailing list.

Stephan Deibel

--
Wing IDE for Python
Archaeopteryx Software, Inc