[pypy-dev] I am back from 1 months' raod show.

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Sun Mar 30 21:47:25 CEST 2003

[Laura Creighton Sun, Mar 30, 2003 at 09:35:07PM +0200]
> Has this list gone dead?  I went to reenable mail, and it seems I
> never disabled it.  But I have received no mail on this in a month.

Yes, i think it has been quiet. ASFAIK Christian and me dropped
out for complely external reasons and for my part, i haven't
read much mail at all.  I hopefully recover in two or three
weeks and then also intend to resume work at pypy. So i would
be interested to hear the current state of affairs, too.

cheers,

    holger