[pypy-dev] Subversion 0.24.2 binaries available

Jens-Uwe Mager jum at anubis.han.de
Fri Jun 20 15:31:52 CEST 2003

I have put the source tar ball and binaries for Windows and Mac OS X for
subversion 0.24.2 at:

http://codespeak.net/~jum/

Besides fixing some memory leaks and other bug fixes this includes a new
command to switch the repository URL, which is quite a useful feature.
For example:

svn switch --relocate http://codespeak.net:8080/ http://codespeak.net/

will switch an existing repository at the current working directory from
our old URL to the new one. Simliarly you can use it to switch between
file: and http: URLs and vice versa.

This does not work yet on thoth.codespeak.net itself, as I did not
upgrade the subversion binaries there. I will do that after the sprint
to avoid accidently breaking a working system.
--
Jens-Uwe Mager	<pgp-mailto:F476EBC2>