[pypy-dev] Oscon Paper

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Tue Jun 17 20:58:07 CEST 2003

Holger had a better idea.  Share it in the doc directory.
it is now in http://codespeak.net:8080/svn/pypy/trunk/doc/oscon2003-paper.txt
and the wiki points to it.

Oddness -- when i did an scn ci in the doc directory, after adding
it, it said that builtins.txt changed.  That is just the file where
we listed whether the builtins were hard or messy or types and the
like.  I can't believe that I changed it since the sprint ....

If somebody changed it, I guess there is a chance that I klobbered it
with an old version, because it looks pretty much as I expect it to..

Laura