[pypy-dev] Re: [pypy-svn] rev 745 - in pypy/trunk/src/pypy: interpreter module objspaceobjspace/std objspace/std/test

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Mon Jun 2 10:57:21 CEST 2003

arigo at codespeak.net writes:

> classes and inheritance, still missing __init__() support

Oh, I have that :-)

I just can't check it in easily.  I maybe able to come up with some
insane solution like burning diffs to CD, scping them from this
Edinburgh computer room machine to my room, applying them and checking
in from there... or I could wait a week.

Cheers,
M.

--
  Programming languages should be designed not by piling feature on
  top of feature, but by removing the weaknesses and restrictions