[pypy-dev] RE: type problems

Hunter Peress hfastjava at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 14:32:05 CEST 2003

holger krekel

That may be a good idea.  I am currently hunting down a deeply
nested Exception problem and knowing which frames get created executing
which code helps in understanding what's going on.  Without lots of
print-statements this would be very difficult (not that it really gets
easy :-).

are you tracking these frames from within the appspace or object space ?

it would probably be helpful to have a tool like ping's cgitb (which he/I )
hacked into a text-mode version, and to have it for both object and appspace, no?