[pypy-dev] bootstrapping issues

Jens-Uwe Mager jum at anubis.han.de
Wed Jan 15 14:38:22 CET 2003

On Mon, Jan 13, 2003 at 10:04:27AM +0100, Thomas Heller wrote:

> I've now a running version which uses libffi (except on Windows).
> Tested on an oldish SuSE 7.1 x86 system.
>
> The docs and readme's still need updating, but for the *impatient*
> I've uploaded a snapshot:
>
> http://starship.python.net/crew/theller/ctypes-0.3.5.tar.gz

I just downloaded this version and I am trying to find a matching ffi
library, which appears to be rather difficult. I am building on a gentoo
system which has libffi 1.20 and I get problems with ffi_closure not
being defined. Do I really need to check out the complete gcc source
tree to get the proper libffi?

--
Jens-Uwe Mager	<pgp-mailto:62CFDB25>