[pypy-dev] Wiki Change Tracking

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Thu Feb 27 12:00:02 CET 2003

[Rocco Moretti Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 10:23:01PM -0500]
> I think there might be an issue with keeping track of Wiki page changes via RecentChanges (http://codespeak.net/moin/pypy/moin.cgi/RecentChanges).
> When I have gone in there recently, I've only seen the changes for the current day. There is no history past that.

true.

> I suspect it may be an error, as in the past RecentChanges has given me a few weeks worth of changes.

hmmm. we are in the process of refactoring the wiki-code to tie into
subversion.  The goal is that you can edit *and* rename wiki pages
locally.  In the end, the Wiki/subversion way is to be used for
documenting the project.  I suspect that moinmoin's current way
of computing the RecentChanges (which is a macro) is currently broken.

> Is there some cron job or interaction with the subversion server which is causing changes older than 24 hours to be dropped?

there used to be a cron-job but it is not running right now.
After the server move today i look into this history-issue
and try to fix it.

    holger