[pypy-dev] repository access

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Sat Feb 15 10:05:03 CET 2003

Hi again,

we plan to use subversion for managing our code.
If you want to participate from the outside or otherwise
share/contribute code please try to setup a subversion
client.  I've heard that installing it is not too obvious
from the http://subversion.tigris.org website so if you
succeed installing it on your system, success stories
are certainly welcome.

For people using Gentoo Linux i've have success
doing an ebuild on "Neon" and subsequently "subversion"
which appears to work.  The real hard part is to
install the server side but this already works
and a test server is reachable at

    http://codespeak.net:8080/

(subversion roots are urls and WebDav/DeltaX is the
client/server network protocol).

    holger