[pyOpenSSL-Users] [egenix-info] Python 3 support --was: Re: ANN: eGenix pyOpenSSL Distribution 0.13.12

eGenix Team: M.-A. Lemburg info at egenix.com
Tue Dec 8 06:53:05 EST 2015

Hi Axel,

we are providing this distribution as service for people who use
Python 2.4-2.7.

You are probably better off using the PyCA version of pyopenssl
for the time being.

We will issue Python 3 versions of our distribution as soon as we
have ported our software to Python 3. This is an ongoing process,
but will take more time than anticipated (porting Python C extensions
to Python 3 is a lot of work and we have lots of C extensions).

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, Dec 08 2015)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                      http://www.malemburg.com/