[pyOpenSSL] pyOpenSSL 0.12 released

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Apr 23 03:21:35 CEST 2011

On 21 Apr, 10:42 am, mal at egenix.com wrote:
>Zooko O'Whielacronx wrote:
>>Ugh, look: an advertisement appended to your announcement email. I
>>hate advertisements. Even more than having to be a "team member" in
>>order to subscribe to a mailing list.
>
>Jean-Paul, should I ask Barry (or one of the other list masters) to
>create an open pyopenssl list on python.org ?

I don't really care where the list is.  I figured since the code and
tickets are on Launchpad it would make sense to host the list there.  I
don't see why being a "team member" is off-putting; it's not really any
different from having to create an account with a mailman list.

If Launchpad is really objectionable, then I don't mind staying on
sourceforge.  If people really can't stand sourceforge either, then a
python.org list is fine with me too.
>>Also: congratulations on the release and thanks for the work on
>>pyOpenSSL!
>
>Thanks from me as well !

Thanks. :)

Jean-Paul