[pyOpenSSL] Parsing subjectaltname

Wouter woutervanbommel at gmail.com
Wed May 6 07:54:30 CEST 2009

Hi,

My question is how to get a subjectaltname from an existing x509 object,
using pyopenssl..
The issue I expect is that subjectaltname on this object is encoded as
an othername type (oid 2.5.5.5) and I have no idea how I am expected to
get is parsed correctly.
Does this involve writing an extention? or are there already meganisms
provided with pyopenssl to indicate the type of an subjectaltname?

regards,
Wouter