[pyOpenSSL] Python core dumps when using pyOpenSSL 0.8.0 and threads

Jean-Paul Calderone exarkun at divmod.com
Wed Mar 18 14:36:45 CET 2009

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 18:19:54 -0300, Gustavo Moreira <gmoreira at gmail.com> wrote:
>I could reproduce the crash. This happens only (at least in my case) in
>Win32 platform, I tried it on linux and does not occur.
>Just add a couple of certificates in the test-crash-server.py, class
>handler_class, method __init__. Run test-crash-server.py and then
>test-crash-client.py, and in seconds python crashes!.

Hi Gustavo,

This is great.  I can reproduce the crash with this client/server pair.
Thanks very much for providing them. :)

I've filed a bug on Launchpad and attached them to it:

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/pyopenssl/+bug/344815

I'll try to resolve this soon and include it in the 0.9 release.

Jean-Paul