[pyOpenSSL] pyOpenSSL support for PKCS12 modification and export

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Jul 20 19:47:01 CEST 2009

Rick Dean wrote:
> Hey Phil Mayers,
>
> I believe your patch leaks objects when
> setting a certificate or key of a PKCS12
> when one is already set?

It's probably worth re-emphasising; it's not really my patch. It's
really just a forward-port (of a forward-port) of Arnaud Desmons'
original PKCS12 & CRL patch.

Really, I've done very little work on it; just what was required for the
patch to apply against the pyOpenSSL trunk and compile/work.

You might be right about the PKCS12, but I wouldn't know - I barely
looked at it. I'm only really interested in CRL support.

> I have worked on a PKCS12 patch as well, that
> includes a larger API such as the CA certs and
> friendly name.  Would you please have a look?
>
> https://code.launchpad.net/~rick-fdd/pyopenssl/pkcs12_mod_and_export2

It'll be next week before I have any more time to devote, but I'll try
to take a look.