[pyOpenSSL] Patch submission process

Morgan Reed morgan.s.reed at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 03:16:34 CEST 2008

Hi all,

       I've been working on extending the PyOpenSSL bindings to
accommodate my needs over the past week or so, essentially building an
interface to some of the low-level RSA functions.

Thus far I've wrapped RSA_generate_key RSA_public_encrypt,
RSA_private_encrypt, RSA_public_decrypt, RSA_private_decrypt, I'm
planning completing my RSA_sign and RSA_verify wrappers in the next
couple of days.

Just wondering how I should go about submitting the new files an
required patches (I'm extending the 0.8a1 codebase).

Thanks,

Morgan Reed