[pyOpenSSL] Call for testing - pyOpenSSL 0.7a1

Arnaud Desmons arnaud.desmons at free.fr
Mon Mar 24 17:08:09 CET 2008

Hi,

I am the author of those patches and I will try to document them this week.
Nevertheless, I already made a quick synopsis of each patch :
http://arnaud.desmons.free.fr/wordpress/?p=85
http://arnaud.desmons.free.fr/wordpress/?p=86

Nice to see that this code is useful for others ;-).
Regards,

--
Arnaud

https://code.launchpad.net/~exarkun/pyopenssl/pkcs12-crl<https://code.launchpad.net/%7Eexarkun/pyopenssl/pkcs12-crl>-