[pyOpenSSL] Call for testing - pyOpenSSL 0.7a1

Sebastian Vieira sebvieira at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 22:16:56 CET 2008

Hi,

Any chance of including the CRL patch found on http://tinyurl.com/2kj8o6 ? I
found that the required pkcs12 patched cleanly against the 0.7 source, but
the crl patch failed one hunk:

patching file src/crypto/crypto.c
Hunk #1 succeeded at 461 (offset -1 lines).
Hunk #2 succeeded at 591 (offset -1 lines).
Hunk #3 succeeded at 626 (offset -1 lines).
Hunk #5 FAILED at 803.

I ask this because my python/openvpn script depends on it :)

kind regards,

S.