[pyOpenSSL] pyOpenSSL and select compatibility under Windows

Hugh Gibson hgibson at abling.com
Thu Jun 26 14:47:47 CEST 2008

Jean-Paul Calderone wrote, on 26/06/2008 12:52:
> OpenSSL.SSL.Connection objects just wrap Python socket objects.  Since
> the latter works with select, so does the former.

Thanks, that gives me some confidence to give it a go. I didn't want to
waste time.

Regarding stunnel: a simple configuration of the firewall will prevent
any problems with the internal non-ssl socket being accessed from
outside the server. Also note that its licence is GPL which is probably
not an issue as it can just be downloaded and installed separately as
part of a server package.

Hugh