[pyOpenSSL] Re : [pyopenssl-list] x509req Object set_subject

BRACHET Maxime mixam85 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 14:53:46 CEST 2008

Hi,

If the Subject comport multiple CN the X509Name.CN return only the first.
In the RFC 3820 part 3.4 : http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3820.txt
To generate a Proxy certificate I need to add a CN to the subject.
MyProxy is a Proxy Credential Server : http://grid.ncsa.uiuc.edu/myproxy/

I can add a new one in doing
cert.get_subject().CN += '/CN=foo'

but it is not really a proper way.