[pyOpenSSL] About pyopenssl

xor exor makkalot at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 13:33:22 CEST 2007

On 03:15 pm, dave at cridland.net wrote:

> > >If you show me the C API calls you need, I'll see if they're actually
> > >in place. If they aren't, I can probably add them, or at least
> > >suggest how to.
> > >
> > >Dave.

Hi again i need the functions related with pkcs7 documents,i need them for:

   - sign pkcs7 documents with certificates
   - verify pkcs7 documents
   - decrypt pkcs 7 docs
   - control if the document i recieve is a valid pkcs7
   - extract the certificate(s),public keys from pkcs7 documents
   - control of the certificate chains -the trust of chain
   - some asn functions to parse the docs

If you have some of them or help me to write them i will be appreciated. I
have experience with C programming language but didnt write anything for a
long time. You may send me a format to obey when i write new functions which
also will be very helpful.

Bye have a nice day !