[pyOpenSSL] Accessing DC fields of X509_NAME struct

Matthew Zipay mzipay at ag.com
Wed Mar 9 22:52:48 CET 2005

Hello.

The documentation for OpenSSL.crypto.X509Name makes no mention of the DC
fields of the X509_NAME struct being accessible... however, I need to
read the value for a project I'm currently working on.
I decided to try accessing ".DC" on an X509Name instance anyway and
noticed that it is in fact available. Problem is, I can only seem to
access the first DC field.

So, my question: is it possible to access multiple DC fields via
pyopenssl, or did I just stumble upon an oddity that's best left alone
until a future release?

Thanks.

btw - I am running pyopenssl 0.6, Python 2.3.3, RH Linux.