[pyOpenSSL] BaseHTTPSServer

Remy C. Cool dev-python at smartology.nl
Sun Feb 9 16:51:56 CET 2003

Hi,

I've 'created' a BaseHTTPSServer module based on BaseHTTPServer (duh)
that uses pyOpenSSL to create SSL connections. This is my first try
with/at (pyOpen)SSL and I'm not sure the module I made is flawless :)

I've tested a simple server with Konqueror which reported that it was
connected to a secure server using TLSv1/SSLv3. So it seems to be
working right, but what I would like to know is: is it?

So if anyone experienced would like to comment on the code, please do.

Regards,
Remy Cool