[pyOpenSSL] PyEval_RestoreThread: NULL tstate

Martin Sjögren md9ms at mdstud.chalmers.se
Sun Oct 6 21:49:01 CEST 2002

sön 2002-10-06 klockan 21.29 skrev Dave Aitel:
> Does a tsafe connection not support this?

The reason for this is that the tsafe.Connection hasn't been updated
when the SSL.Connection has been. :/ I blame my bad memory. :-) If you
check the code in tsafe.py you'll see it's easy to fix ;) but I think it
might be a good idea to use a getattr descriptor instead of this ugly
hack. If anybody have suggestions I'll gladly hear them.

/Martin