[PyOP] December Python Classes

Marilyn Davis marilyn at pythontrainer.com
Tue Nov 27 17:57:28 CET 2012

Hi,

Registration ends on Dec 17 for this online "Python For Programmers"
class.  It is a complete study of the core of Python and a few libraries.

http://course.ucsc-extension.edu/modules/shop/index.html?action=section&OfferingID=1531625&SectionID=5271708

You can start this online class for programmers today!

The online class gets great reviews and allows you to learn at your own
pace at home.

Next week, Monday - Thursday, we have a Python Retreat For Programmers
class at our labs at UCSC-Extension in Santa Clara, right across 101 from
the Great America sign:

http://course.ucsc-extension.edu/modules/shop/index.html?action=section&OfferingID=1531625&SectionID=5271639

The Programmers' class will be low-pressure, but fast-paced, where
students learn and practice core concepts and Pythonic thinking.  To join
this class, you should be well-practiced at programming in some other
language.  No beginning programmers please, but you can certainly be new
to Python.

This Python courses is hands-on with short lectures, and lots of exercises
where we study the solutions after some lab time.

Questions are always welcome; discussion and pair-programming are encouraged.

http:www.pythontrainer.com

Please come, and send students!

Marilyn Davis, Ph.D.
Python Instructor