[PyOP] Python Class starts Friday

Marilyn Davis marilyn at pythontrainer.com
Tue Jun 21 22:34:44 CEST 2011

Starting Friday evening we're offering a Python class for seasoned
programmers at UCSC-Extension in Santa Clara, right across 101 from the
Great America sign.

It runs each Friday evening from Jun 16, 2011 to Sep 29, 2011.

The class is will low-pressure, but fast paced, where students learn and
practice core concepts and Pythonic thinking.

Bring your laptop, or use our spiffy machines.

The lab courses are hands-on.  After each short lecture, students are
given lab time and exercises that provide practice with the new concepts.
Next, a new material set is distributed which contains solutions to the
lab exercises and notes for the next short lecture, and the next set of
lab exercises.  Questions are always welcome; discussion and
pair-programming is encouraged.

Bring your laptop, or use our spiffy machines.

http:www.pythontrainer.com

Direct link to the class:

http://courses.ucsc-extension.edu/ucsc/search/publicCourseSearchDetails.do?method=load&courseId=1531625

Marilyn Davis