[PyLadies-BLR] [PyLadies] [Job] CivicDataLab is hiring

Shreya Agrawal shreya at civicdatalab.in
Fri Mar 20 06:27:33 EDT 2020

Hi,

Hope everyone is doing great! This is Shreya from CivicDataLab and you are
the hacker we are looking for!

About CivicDataLab

At CivicDataLab we work with the goal to use data, tech, design and social
science to strengthen the course of civic engagement in India. We are a
small team of “Impacters”, working remotely to pave new roads and in the
process learn and add richly to our ecosystems. We work to harness the
potential of open-source movement to enable citizens to engage better with
public reforms. Using data strategy, data platforms and data science
applications, we push data-driven decision making at scale. Moreover, we
work closely with governments, nonprofits, think-tanks, media houses,
universities etc. to grow data and tech capacity.

We are looking for

A Backend & DevOps Developer to help support our various interventions
through data platforms and tools, focusing from development to
infrastructure management. These efforts will help our partner
organizations increase discoverability and searchability of open-content
and open-data in key social sectors like education, government finances,
judiciary, etc. We strongly encourage applicants from diverse fields,
sectors and cultural backgrounds. Those who have an innate sense to solve
problems, adapt well to continuously changing environments. Disruptors,
Ideators and Torch bearers through chaos.

To know more about the position please check:
https://www.civicdatalab.in/careers/backend-engineer.html.

You can reach out to me at shreya at civicdatalab.in or you can also email to
careers at civicdatalab.in

Find us @CivicDatalab on linkedin, twitter, facebook, hasjob and angel.