[PyLadies-BLR] Pyladies Banglore Code of Conduct

Annapoornima Koppad annakoppad at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 00:58:27 EDT 2016

Dear All,

Here is the Code of Conduct for the Pyladies Bangalore Meetup. I am
attaching the same as a word document as well.

We can evolve this over time as Pyladies Bangalore evolves.

"Pyladies Bangalore Code of Conduct:

Pyladies Bangalore is dedicated to providing a respectful, harassment-free
community for everyone. We do not tolerate harassment or bullying of any
community member in any form. This does not only extend to members to local
Pyladies Bangalore communities, but to anyone who chooses to become
involved in the larger Pyladies Bangalore community of users, developers
and integrators through events or interactions.

Harassment includes offensive verbal/electronic comments related to
personal characteristics or choices, sexual images or comments in public or
online spaces, deliberate intimidation, bullying, stalking, following,
harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks, IRC
chats, electronic meetings, physical meetings or other events,
inappropriate physical contact, or unwelcome sexual attention. Participants
asked to stop any harassing or bullying behavior are expected to comply
immediately.

If a participant engages in harassing behavior, representatives of the
community may take reasonable action they deem appropriate, including
warning the offender, expulsion from any Pyladies Bangalore event, or
expulsion from mailing lists, IRC chats, discussion boards and other
electronic communications channels to resolve the issue. This may include
expulsion from Pyladies Bangalore Meetup group membership.

If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or
have any other concerns, please act to intercede or ask for help from any
member of the Pyladies Bangalore community, IRC chat admins, website
admins, or organizers/representatives of any physical events put on under
the auspices of Pyladies Bangalore .

This Code of Conduct has been adapted from the Plone Foundation
<http://plone.org/foundation/materials/foundation-resolutions/code-of-conduct>
and
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
license <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/>."

Thanks and regards,

Annapoornima Koppad