[PyLadies-BLR] Hi from Annapoornima Koppad

Annapoornima Koppad annakoppad at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 01:30:11 EDT 2016

Dear All,

I am Annapoornima Koppad. I started Pyladies Bangalore in July 2013 and
could not continue due to variety of personal reasons.

But now, I am back and want to kick start the Pyladies Bangalore as more
active Chapter.

I have a few ideas on my mind that I have planned for Pyladies Bangalore.
Before I do anything for Pyladies Bangalore, I want to ensure that the code
of conduct, and other terms and conditions are set forth right and tight.

I am asking others to pitch in their ides on the forum or to my email ID.

Please email to me, and we can continue this discussion further.

Thanks and regards,
Annapoornima Koppad